Each 1 ml contains:
Meloxicam 20 mg
- For use in acute respiratory infection with appropriate antibiotic therapy to reduce clinical signs in cattle.
- For use in diarrhea in combination with oral re-hydration therapy to reduce clinical signs in calves of over one week of age and young, non-lactating cattle.
- For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis, in combination with antibiotic therapy.
- For use in the alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
- For the relief of pain associated with equine colic.
- For pain management and analgesia.
- For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis, in combination with antibiotic therapy and symptoms.
Cattle: single subcutaneous or intravenous injection at a dosage of 0.5 mg meloxicam/ kg bodyweight (2.5 ml/ 100 kg bodyweight) in combination with antibiotic therapy or with oral re-hydration therapy, as appropriate.
Horses: single intravenous injection at a dosage of 0.6 mg meloxicam/ kg bodyweight (3.0 ml/ 100 kg bodyweight).
Sheep and goats: a single dose of 0.5 mg meloxicam/ kg bodyweight (0.6 ml/ 25 kg bodyweight) by the intravenous or subcutaneous route for a maximum of 3 days.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not administer concurrently with glucocorticoids, other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or with anti-coagulant agents.
- Do not use in horses less than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not use in animals suffering from impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders, or where there is evidence of ulcerogenic gastrointestinal lesions.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance.
Meat and offal: 15 days.
Milk: 5 days.
Horses (Meat and offal): 5 days.
- Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature below 30oC.
- Shelf life after the first opening of the immediate packaging: 28 days.