Each 1 kg contains:
|VITAMINS (/Kg) :|
|Vitamin A acetate||25,000,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3||3,000,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin E acetate||10 g|
|Vitamin K3*||10 g|
|Vitamin B1||10 g|
|Vitamin B2||10 g|
|Vitamin B6||10 g|
|Vitamin B12||25 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate||25 g|
|Vitamin C||50 g|
|Folic acid||200 mg|
|(*As Menadione Sodium Bisulphite)|
|Manganese (as Sulphate)||3.250 g|
|Zinc (as Sulphate)||3.640 g|
|Iron (Ferrous Sulphate)||1.0 g|
|Copper (Copper Sulphate)||0.381 g|
|Cobalt (Cobalt Chloride )||0.025 g|
|Potassium (Potassium Iodide)||0.0235 g|
|Aspartic Acid||25 g|
|Glutamic Acid||10 g|
- To improve feathering and flesh development in chicken and to maintain good performance .
- To prevent stress condition due to vaccination, transport and change of feed ...etc.
- To improve of rearing results and to increase feed efficiency .
- It is also used to improve egg quality and productivity.
- Poultry :
100 gm per 200 lit. of drinking water for 3 - 5 days, via the feed : 1 kg / ton feed for 3 - 5 days .
- Calves, Foals and Small Sheep and Goats :
1 - 2 gm daily per animal for 3 - 5 consecutive days.
Store in a dark dry places between 15-25oC.