Vitamin AD3E Sol
|Each 1 ml contains :|
|Vitamin A||100,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3||20,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin E||40 mg|
It is indicated to :
- Correct deficiency conditions.
- Increase growth and feed conversion ratio.
- Increase egg production fertility and hatchability.
- Support resistance during maximum challenge and stress conditions.
- Promote the development of immunity under a prophylactic vaccination program and enhance the activity of therapeutic treatments.
-Prevent and treats hyperkeratosis of mucous membranes of mouth , esophagous and cornea .
-Protects the birds from rickets , bone deformities .
- Poultry : 100 ml / 200 liters of drinking water for 3 -5 days.
- Cattle and sheep : 1 ml / 1 lit drinking water for 3 - 5 days.
- Calves : 2 ml / 1 lit of milk for 3 - 5 days.
Store in a dark and dry place below 30 ˚C.