|Each 1 gm contains:|
|Vitamin A||100,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3||50,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin E||40 mg|
- A well balanced combination of vitamin AD3 and E for poultry.
- For promotion of growth, improvement of egg production and feed efficiency, increase feed conversion ratio.
- For increased resistance against the disease
- For prevention or treatment of stress (caused by vaccination, diseases, transport, high humidity, high temperatures or extreme temperature changes).
- It arrests the growth of pathogenic microbes in the gut and reduces the incidence of bacterial infections like E-coli, salmonella, etc.
- In the treatment of Xeropthalmia, reproductive troubles, avian encephalomalacia, muscular dystrophy, rickets & osteoporosis.
Poultry: 100 gm per 200 Liters of drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
Keep in a dark and dry place at temperature below 30˚C.