|Each 1 ml contains :|
|Ampicillin (as trihydrate)||100 mg|
|Colistin (as sulphate)||250,000 IU|
|Dexamethasone acetate||0.5 mg|
Used for the treatment of infections caused by sensitive organisms, especially infectious diseases of the young animal, gastrointestinal ,respiratory and urinary tracts diseases in cattle, sheep, goats and horses .
By intramuscular, subcutaneous or intraperitoneal injection
Cattle, sheep, goats and horses
1 ml / 10 kg live body weight every 12 hours for 3 consecutive days.
- Do not use by intravenous injection.
- Not to be used for rabbits and rodents.
- Not to be used in case of Diabetes, cardiac insufficiency , serious renal disorders and animals with known sensitivity to penicillin.
- Do not administer to pregnant ruminants during the third gestation period .
- Meat from treated animals shouldn't be used during treatment and within 21 days from the last treatment.
- Milk from treated animals shouldn't be used during treatment and after 6 milkings.
Store in dark dry places below 25 ˚C, Don't refrigerate.