Each 1 ml contains :
Amoxicillin( as Trihydrate) 150 mg
Gentamicin (as Sulphate ) 40 mg
It is indicated for the treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory and intra-mammary infections caused by bacteria sensitive to the combination
Cattle: Pneumonia, Diarrhoea, Bacterial enteritis, Mastitis, Metritis and Cutaneous abscesses.
Horses : Pneumonia, Diarrhoea, Bacterial enteritis, Genito-urinary infections, Strangles, Cutaneous abscesses and Foot infections.
Sheep and Goats : Pneumonia, Diarrhoea, Bacterial enteritis Pasteurellosis and Colibacillosis.
By intramuscular injection
General dose: 1 ml / 10 kg body weight for 3 days .
Cattle: 30-40 ml / animal / day
Claves : 10-15 ml / animal / day
Horses : 30-50 ml / animal / day
Foals : 5-15 ml / animal / day
Sheep and Goats: 5-10 ml / animal / day
Lambs and Kids: 1-5 ml / animal / day
* When large volumes are administered , it is advisable to inject the volume at two different sites to better absorption.
- Administration to animals with a seriously impaired liver and/or renal function.
- Concurrent administration of tetracyclines, chloramphenicol, macrolides and lincosamides.
- Concurrent administration of nephrotoxic compounds.
- Meat from treated animals shouldn't be used during treatment and within 30 days from the last treatment.
- Milk from treated animals shouldn't be used during treatment and within 2 days from the last treatment.
Store in dark dry places below 30 ˚C, Don't refrigerate.