Each 1 ml contains :
Gentamicin ( as sulphate ) 100 mg
Used in case of urogenital, respiratory, skin, tissue, uteru and gastro-intestinal infections, caused by micro-organisms, susceptible to Gentamicin.
Horses,foals,cattle,calves, sheep, goats, dogs and cats :
Septicemia, Respiratory infections (Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Bronchopneumonia, Tonsillitis, Tracheitis), Gastro-intestinal infections (Coli-enteritis of calves, Enteritis,Gastritis, Peritonitis), Urinary tract Infections (Nephritis, Pyelitis, Pyelonephritis,Urethritis, Urocytitis), Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Meningitis, Mastitis, Metritis,Dermatitis of dogs .
Administered by Intramuscular or intravenous injection.
- Horses, foals ,cattle,calves, sheep and goats: 1 ml per 25 kg bodyweight.
- Dogs and cats : 0.5 ml per 5 kg bodyweight.
These dosages preferably to be given twice on the first day, and
afterwards once daily.
For intra-uterine application for horses during oestrus:
Acute Metritis :5 ml daily, during 3-5 days.
Chronic Metritis:20-25 ml daily, during 3-5 days.
For intra-uterine application for cows:
2 ml once, diluted with 16 ml of an isotonic saline (0.9%) solution.
-Hypersensitivity to Aminoglycoside antibiotics, renal dysfunctions, vestibular,ear, or visual dysfunctions.
-Combinations with potential nephrotoxic or muscle paralysing medicines .
- Animals meat should not be used during treatment and within 7 days from the last treatment.
- Animals milk should not be used during treatment and within 3 days from the last treatment.
- Injection-site and kidneys should not be used for human consumption during treatment and within 45 days from the last treatment.
Store in dark dry place at a temperature below 30 ˚C.