Each 1 ml contains :
Oxytetracycline HCl 50 mg
It is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by organisms sensitive to oxytetracycline in horses, cattle, sheep,pigs, dogs and cats .
It is active against a range of both Gram-positive and Gram-negative microorganisms including: Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes, Mannheimia haemolytica, Haemophilus parahaemolyticus and Bordetella bronchiseptica .
Administered by Intramuscular or slowly intravenous injection for large animals and by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection for small animals .
- Horses: 5 mg active ingredient / kg bodyweight ( 10 ml /100 kg bodyweight)
- Foals : 10 mg active ingredient / kg bodyweight ( 20 ml /100 kg bodyweight)
- Cattle: 3 mg active ingredient / kg bodyweight (6 ml/100 kg bodyweight )
- Sheep, Lambs, Calves and Goats : 8 mg active ingredient / kg bodyweight (16 ml/100 kg bodyweight )
- Dogs and Cats: 10 mg active ingredient / kg bodyweight (2 ml/10 kg bodyweight )
One application is sufficient, but maybe repeated at 24 h intervals up to four times
Maximum recommended dose at any one site: Cattle 20 ml, sheep 10 ml.
-Do not use in animals suffering from renal or hepatic damage.
-Do not administer to horses during concomitant therapy with corticosteroids
- A transient swelling may be observed following intramuscular administration in horses and subcutaneous administration in dogs.
- Using tetracycline during bone and tooth development, in late pregnancy lead to discoloration.
-Meat from treated Cattle shouldn't be used during treatment and within 35 days from the last treatment.
-Milk from treated Cattle shouldn't be used during treatment and within 6 days from the last treatment.
-Meat from treated Sheep shouldn't be used during treatment and within 14 days from the last treatment.
-Milk from treated Sheep shouldn't be used for human consumption.
Store in dark dry places below 25 ˚C, do not refrigirate.