Each 1 ml contains:
Tilmicosin (as Tilmicosin phosphate) 250 mg
Chickens and Turkey: For the treatment and prevention of respiratory infections in chicken and turkey flocks, associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae.
Calves: For the treatment and prevention of bovine respiratory infections, associated with Mannheimia haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida, Mycoplasma bovis, M. dispar and other organisms susceptible to tilmicosin.
Chickens and Turkeys (except hens producing eggs for human consumption): To be included in the drinking water at a daily dose of 15-20 mg Tilmicosin / kg bodyweight in chickens and 10-27 mg Tilmicosin / kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg Tilmicosin per liter (30 ml Tilmotil / 100 liters of drinking water).
Calves: To be included in milk replacer only, at a dose of 12.5 mg Tilmicosin / kg bodyweight and given twice daily for 3-5 consecutive days, which may be achieved by the inclusion of 1 ml Tilmotil / 20 kg bodyweight
Medicated drinking water or milk replacer should be prepared fresh every 24 hours
- Do not allow horses and other equines access to drinking water containing Tilmicosin
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to Tilmicosin
- Chickens (Meat): 12 days
- Turkeys (Meat): 19 days
- Calves (Meat): 42 days
- Not authorised for use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption. Do not use within 14 days of onset of the laying
- Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature below 30o C .
- Shelf life after first opening of the immediate packaging: 21 days.