Doxy tylovet plus
Each 1g contains :
|Doxycycline Hyclate||200 mg|
|Tylosin Tartrate||100 mg|
|VITAMINS (/g) :|
|Vitamin A acetate||750 I.U|
|Vitamin D3||300 I.U|
|Vitamin E||3 mg|
|Vitamin B1||3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.015 mg|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
|Vitamin K3*||3 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||15 mg|
*Menadione sodium bisulfite
Infections caused by micro-organisms in Calves and Poultry sensitive to Tylosin and Doxycycline. Especially for Gastrointestinal and Respiratory infections .
For oral administration through the feed or drinking water.
Calves : 500 g per 400 calves of 50 kg bodyweight, daily, during 3-5 days.
Poultry : 100 g per 200-400 liters of drinking water daily, during 3-5 days.
- Mixed with feed: 1 kg per 1,000 kg of complete feed, during 2 – 5 days.
- Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours
- Hypersensitivity to Tylosin; cross-resistance with macrolides can occur.
- Hypersensitivity to Tetracyclines.
- Administration to animals with serious liver and/or renal impairments.
- It should not be used concomitantly with Penicillins, Cephalosporins , Quinolones and Cycloserine.
For meat: 15 days; for eggs: 4 days.
Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature below 30°C .