Each 1 g contains :
Gentamicin Sulphate 100 mg
Doxycycline Hydrochloride 100 mg
For treatment of gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive to doxycycline and/or gentamicin like Bordetella, Campylobacter, Chlamydia, E. coli, Klebsiella, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Rickettsia, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus spp.
- Poultry : 150 g / 200 lit of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Calves & Lambs: 1.5 g of Doxygentavet / 40 -60 kg body weight twice daily for 3-5 days.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Administration to animals with a serious impaired hepatic function.
- Administration to animals with an active microbiological digestion.
- Concurrent administration of Penicillins, Cephalosporines, Quinolones and Cycloserine
Meat : 14 days.
poultry : 7 days.
Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature below 30˚C.