Each 1 g contains:
Clopidol 125 mg
For the prevention and treatment of most Eimeria spp. causing either cecal or intestinal coccidiosis in Poultry, Turkeys, game birds (guinea fowl, pheasants, partridges, quail) and rabbits.
Prevention: start from one day old .
- Poultry: 1 kg / ton of feed continuously up to 16 weeks old.
- Turkeys: 800 g / ton of feed continuously up to 12 weeks old.
- Game-birds:1 kg / ton off feed contiously .
- Rabbits: 1.6 kg / ton of feed continuously.
Treatment: Depends on the severity of the disease. Double the dose 2-4 times for 4 days then back to the preventive dose.
- Don’t use for layers.
- Don’t mix with other anticoccidials.
Animal’s meat should not be used during treatment and within one week from the last treatment.
Store in a dry and dark place at a temperature below 30˚C.