Each 1 ml contains :
Triclabendazole 50 mg
Levamisole hydrochloride 37.5 mg
Levamisole is an anthelmintic acting by causing muscular paralysis and expulsion of the nematode.
Triclabendazole is a flukicide , highly active against all life stages of Fasciola from 2 days .
Hat-Trick is used for the treatment and control of parasitic bronchitis, parasitic gastro-enteritis and
fascioliasis in sheep. When used at the recommended dose rate, the product is effective against mature and developing immature stages of levamisole susceptible Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Trichostrongylus, Cooperia, Nematodirus, Bunostomum, and Oesophagostomum species in the gastro-intestinal
tract, and Dictyocaulus spp in the lungs.
It is also effective against all stages of Triclabendazole susceptible Fasciola hepatica from two day old in early immature to adult fluke, and so is indicated against both acute and chronic fascioliasis.
– Do not mix with other products.
– Given as an oral drench . Suitable for use through drenching gun. It can be safely administered to young or pregnant sheep.
– To ensure administration of correct dose , bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible , accuracy of the dosing device should be checked .
– Recommended dose rate : 7.5 mg levamisole hydrochloride /kg and 10 mg triclabendazole/kg. This is equivalent to 1 ml Hat-Trick/5 kg bodyweight.
- Do not treat simultaneously with product containing organophosphorus compounds .
- Animals must not be treated within a period of 14 days before or after treatment with organophosphorus compound.
Meat : 56 days .
Milk : Not authorized for use in ewes producing milk for human consumption including the dry period.
– Do not use within 1 year prior to the first lambing in ewes intended to produce milk for human consumption .
Store at a temperature below 30 ◦C.