Non systemic insecticide contains 25% (w/v) Permethrin in the form of emulsifiable concentrate.
Non – systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action, having a slight repellent effect.
– Permethrate has the advantage of being able to decrease insects consumption of the plant due to its repellent effect.
– Permethrate Easily diluted and rapidly dispersed.
– Permethrate Controls a wide range of insects including white fly, Aphid , Biting worms and moth .
– Permethrate Non phytotoxic when used as directed except that some ornamentals may be injured .
– Permethrate Compatible with many common insecticides and fungicides
Application rate ml/ 20 lit water
Preharvest period (days)
Cabbage , cauliflower
Diamondback moth, beetles, cabbage moth
4 – 6
European corn borer
Beetles, hoppers, bug, worms , corn borer
6 – 8
Bud moth, hoppers
Leaf miners, bug, fruit moth
Psyllid, moth, fruit worms
Peach , nectarine
There are no reviews yet.