Chlorocresol 25 mg / ml
Disinfection by spraying 15-20 cm from the skin, hooves, claws, knees, tail-ends, ears, navels or scrotum.
– Cattle: dehorning, Calf’s navel, cesarean section or any other injury.
– Sheep and Goats: after hoof trimming or navel.
– Horses and pet animals: any type of injury.
1x spray / day, for 3 consecutive days
1x spray / day, for 6 consecutive days
(cover hooves/claws sufficient, preferable in dry conditions)
- Cannibalism (Tails/Ears):
1x spray / day, for 3 consecutive days (when tail/ear biting is first noticed)
2x spray/day, for 3 consecutives (severe cases, tailbiting outbreak).
- For external use only.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction and serious eye irritation; Operators should wear protective gloves and clothes, eye-face shield.
- Wash any splashes immediately.
- Wash hands after use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only as directed.
Meat: nil Milk: nil
Store at a temperature below 30oC.