Systemic insecticide and miticide contains 20% (w/v) Methomyl in the form of soluble concentrate
Systemic insecticide miticide with a contact and stomach action.
– Metholate a carbamate compound used as a systemic insecticide. It acts as a contact and stomach poison against a broad spectrum of insects.
– Rapidly dispersable and soluble in water.
– Metholate is indicated to control of mining and sucking insects since it has a quick knock-down effect and a high killing rate of existing insect populations (including eggs and advanced larvae stages)
– Metholate has a short preharvest period.
– Metholate has a broad spectrum of activity on insect species including insects difficult to control such as bollworms, leafminers and borers and other insect species that become resistant to organophosphorus products and synthetic pyrethroids.
Application Rate/20 lit water
Cabbage ,cauliflowers, broccoli
|Aphid , worm, diamondback moth larvae,Big cabbage butterfly,|
Tuber moth, worms
Leafminer, worm, aphid, thrips
Leafminer, worms, bug