Each 1 ml contains:
Doramectin 10 mg
Doramix injectable solution is a highly active broad spectrum endectocide for parenteral administration to cattle and sheep.
Doramix injectable solution is indicated for the treatment and control of the following harmful species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eye-worms, warbles, lice and mange mites in cattle.
– Gastrointestinal roundworms (adults and fourth stage larvae):
Ostertagia ostertagi (incl. inhibited larvae), O. lyrata, Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei,T. colubriformis,Cooperia oncophora,.C.pectinata, C.punctata.
C.surnabada , Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum phlebotomum, Strongyloides papillosus, Oesophagostomum radiatum, Trichuris spp.
– Lungworms (adults and fourth stage larvae) : Dictyocaulus viviparus.
– Eyeworms (adults): Thelazia spp.
– Warbles (parasitic stages) : Hypoderma bovis, H.lineatum.
– Sucking lice: Haematopinus eurysternus, Linognathus vituli, Solenopotes capillatus.
– Mange mites: Psoroptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei (adults only).
Doramix injectable solution may also be used as an aid in the control of Nematodirus helvetianus of biting lice (Damalinia bovis), and of the mange mite Chorioptes bovis.
Doramix injectable solution is indicated for the effective treatment and control of Psoroptes ovis (sheep scab mite) and Nematodirus battus , and the following species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms and nasal bots in sheep.
– Gastrointestinal roundworms (Adults and fourth stage larvae) :
Chabertia ovina (adults only), Cooperia curticei (L4 only), C. oncophora
,Gaigeria pachyscelis, Haemonchus contortus, Nematodirus battus (L4 only)
Oesophagostomum columbianum,Ostertagia circumcincta
,Strongyloides papillosus, Trichostrongylus axei, T. colubriformis, T. vitrinus
Trichuris spp. (adults only)
* Inhibited larval stages (L4) including strains that are benzimidazole resistant, are also controlled.
– Lungworm :Dictyocaulus filaria (adults only).
– Nasal bots: (1st, 2nd and 3rd instar larvae) Oestrus ovis.
Administered by subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) injection in the neck region.
Cattle 1 ml per 50 kg of bodyweight. ( 200 mcg doramectin per kilogram of bodyweight) by the subcutaneous route.
Sheep 1 ml per 33 kg of bodyweight. ( 300 mcg doramectin per kilogram of bodyweight) by the intramuscular route.
-Doramix injectable solution should not be used in dogs, as severe adverse reactions may occur.
-Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
– Cattle shouldn’t be slaughtered during treatment and within 56 days from the last treatment .
– Sheep shouldn’t be slaughtered during treatment and within 70 days from the last treatment .
– Do not use in lactating animals producing milk for human consumption.
– Do not use in dry dairy cows including pregnant heifers within 60 days prior calving.
– Can be uses in pregnant non-dairy ewes .
Store in dark and dry places below 25 ˚C, Don`t refrigerate.
There are no reviews yet.