Each 1 g contains :
Tylosin Tartrate 250 mg
Gentamicin Sulphate 100 mg
Gen Tylo is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by sensitive organisms in Poultry and Calves . It is also used in the treatment of gastrointestinal infections and hepatic encephalopathy .
In Poultry :
– It is used for the control of Mycoplasma synoviae airsacculitis in Chicken and Mycoplasma gallisepticum S6 in Chicken .
– It is used as an aid in the control of outbreaks of Necrotic entiritis in Chickens caused by Clostridium perfringens .
In Calves :
– It is used for the control of pneumonia associated with Mycoplasma and Pasteurella. multocida .
– It is used to control Salmonellosis and E.coli infections ( white scours ) in Calves.
– It is also used in the treatment of Gastrointestinal infections and Hepatic encephalopathy .
Poultry : 0.14 g Gen Tylo / kg bodyweight in drinking water for 5 days .
Calves : 0.16 g Gen Tylo / kg bodyweight in drinking water for 7 days .
Due to Gentamicin ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity ; Gen Tylo should be used with care for short periods.
Poultry : 7 days .
Calves : 14 days.
Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature below 30°C.