Each I ml contains:
Marbofloxacin 100 mg
– Treatment of respiratory infections caused by susceptible strains of Pasteurella multocida, Mannheimia haemolytica and Histophilus somni.
– Treatment of acute mastitis caused by Escherichia coli strains susceptible to marbofloxacin during lactation.
To ensure administration of a correct dose, bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible to avoid missdosing.
- Intramuscular route:
The recommended dosage is 2 ml / 25 kg body weight (8 mg Marbofloxacin / kg body weight) in a single injection. If the volume to be injected is more than 20 ml, it should be divided between 2 or more injection sites.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous route:
The recommended dosage is 1 ml / 50 kg bodyweight (2 mg Marbofloxacin / kg bodyweight / day) in a single daily injection.
Treatment duration is 3 to 5 days.
* The first injection may also be given by the intravenous route too. The subcutaneous route is recommended in heavy cattle.
– Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to marbofloxacin, or any quinolones.
– Do not use in cases where the pathogen involved is resistant to other fluoroquinolones .
Respiratory infections (intramuscular use, 8 mg/kg single dose):
Meat and offal: 3 days.
Milk: 72 hours.
Acute mastitis (intramuscular or subcutaneous use, 2 mg/kg single daily injection for 3 to 5 days):
Meat and offal: 6 days.
Milk: 36 hours.
– Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature below 30oC.
– Shelf-life after first opening the immediate packaging: 28 days.
There are no reviews yet.