Each 1 g contains:
Light Magnesium Carbonate 1,000 mg
– Cases of simple indigestion (Dyspepsia) and digestive upsets.
– As a detoxicant in cases of pastures’poisoning or feeding on rotten, poisonous plants or highly fermented grains.
– As a laxative and anti-flatulent in cases of constipation, grains over–feeding and impaction.
– As an antacid in cases of rumeno-reticular lactic acidosis, and gastric hyperacidity (sour stomach).
– As an adjunct in treatment of gastric ulceration.
– Cases of poisoning with acids or other acidic substances.
– As a source of Magnesium for preventive purposes against hypo-magnesaemia (Grass tetany).
Given as a drench or via stomach tube.
Mix thoroughly with water, and shake well before application.
Cattle, Camels and Equines:
100 – 150 g / head with 1-2 liters of drinking water.
Calves, Sheep and Goats:
40 g / head with 0.5 – 1 liter of drinking water.
Dogs and Cats:
5 – 10 g with sufficient amount of water.
As antacid, it is best given between meals and at night -time to dogs and cats.
1 g / Rabbit given with water.
– As a preventive source of Magnesium against Grass tetany:
It is given with feed at rate of (15) gm daily / Sheep, Goat or Calf, and (60) gm daily / Cattle, during the period of risk.
– As a carminative and antacid:
Sodium Bicarbonate (1.5 gm per 10 kg bodyweight) may be added to the Light Magnesium Carbonate dose.
Emetics should not be used in case of poisoning with acids.
Milk: 12 hours.
Store at temperature below 30˚C.
There are no reviews yet.