Each 1 g contains:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg
Vitamin C pure is used for:
– Facilitate the absorption of Iron from the gut.
– Improve growth and feed conversion ratio, egg production and quality .
– Improve the immune response to increase resistance to infection.
– Improvement of the reproductive performance in both males and females .
– Maintenance of normal function of the skeletal tissue .
– Enhance food and water intake during stress condition .
Poultry: 1g / 8 Liter of drinking water .
Or in feed: 1 Kg /4 ton feed.
Calves, Foals and Sheep: 200-300 mg/ 5 Liter of drinking water.
Cattle, Horses and Camels: 2-3 g/50 liter of drinking water.
Store in a dry and dark place below 30˚C.