Each 1 ml contains:
|Hyoscine Butyl bromide (Butylscopolamine bromide)||4 mg|
-As an aid in the control of pain associated with simple equine colic and as a diagnostic aid in more severe equine colics.
-For the control of diarrhea in cattle, horses and dogs particularly when pain or abdominal discomfort is present.
-For the control of pain associated with urinary obstruction in horses and dogs.
Use aseptic techniques.
Horses: 5 ml Spasmocure Inj per 100 kg bodyweight by intravenous injection only.
Adult Cattle: 5 ml Spasmocure Inj per 100 kg bodyweight by intravenous or intramuscular injection.
Dogs: 0.1 ml Spasmocure Inj per kg bodyweight by intravenous or intramuscular injection.
– Due to a risk of local reactions do not use the intramuscular route in horses.
– Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance.
– Do not use in horses suffering from paralytic ileus.
– The product should not be used during pregnancy.
Meat and offal:
Horses: 12 days.
Cattle: IV route: 9 days.
IM route: 28 days.
Not to be used in cows producing milk for human consumption.
– Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature below 30oC.
– Shelf life after first opening of the immediate packaging: 28 days.
There are no reviews yet.